Abbyshire Place Skilled Nursing & Rehab
A Central Supply Clerk needs to be aware of Resident Needs in the following ways:
- Items needed for everyday living
- Supplies needed for wound care
- Supplies needed for nutrition. Such as tube feed, drinks or pudding for weight gain or weigh maintain.
- Specialty items: such as walkers, wheelchairs, beds, concentrators, nebulizers, bi-pap
- OTC’s that are prescribed
- Precaution items, if needed
As Central Supply Clerk at Abbyshire, I am aware of new Residents coming in and any items they may need to carry on everyday living. I do my best to make sure these items are on hand before the resident arrives to our Facility so that they are made to feel welcome in their new home.