Hiring Assistant Director of Nursing
Now hiring Assistant Director of Nursing. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing to join our team at Abbyshire Place, located at 311 Buck Ridge Rd. Bidwell, OH 45614.
At AAbbyshire Place Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center we offer the finest in skilled, rehabilitative, Alzheimer’s, and long term nursing care as well as outpatient therapy services.
Our philosophy is to embrace the ideals of quality care, dignity, independence and vitality. By fostering these ideals for every individual, and by providing necessary skills and care, we promote health and welfare of both the individual and the community.
Our every action must advance our mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
Vrable Healthcare is a growing Ohio company privately and locally owned with the vision of providing exceptional care across Ohio. We believe our first responsibility is to the patients we serve. We respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness. Teaching and learning are fundamental in our efforts. We believe our employees are the source of our success.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Practice.
- Proven leadership ability with three (3) to five (5) years of experience in nursing services administration.
- Documented training and/or experience in a setting providing services to the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
- Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate skills related to management, planning and budgeting.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to facility functions.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, tuition assistance, and paid vacations.
Vrable Healthcare is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Interested in joining our team? Go to indeed.com and search Vrable Healthcare