MDS Nurse – Full Time $2000.00 Sign on Bonus
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
MDS Nurse – $2000.00 Sign on Bonus
MDS Nurse – Full Time
We are currently looking for experienced MDS Nurse to join our team at Abbyshire Place, located at 311 Buck Ridge Rd. Bidwell, OH 45614.
At Abbyshire Place Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center we offer the finest in skilled, rehabilitative, Alzheimer’s, and long term nursing care as well as outpatient therapy services.
Our every action must advance our mission: To improve the Quality of Life & Health of those we serve.
Vrable Healthcare is a growing Ohio company privately and locally owned with the vision of providing exceptional care across Ohio. We believe our first responsibility is to the patients we serve. We respect the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and find that compassion is essential to fostering healing and wholeness. Teaching and learning are fundamental in our efforts. We believe our employees are the source of our success.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in Ohio. BSN preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years LTC experience, 5 years preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of case mix RUGs (state and federal) and the Federal mandated Medicare PPS process.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with the RAI process for Medicaid and Medicare assessment completion.
- Excellent knowledge of theÂ RAI OBRA regulations and Minimum Data Set 3.0 completion requirements.
- Proficient in ICD Diagnosis coding requirements
- Excellent knowledge ofÂ the care planning process.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- RAC-CT Certification preferred.
Vrable Healthcare is a trusted name providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services throughout Ohio. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401k, tuition assistance, and paid vacations.
Vrable Healthcare is a tobacco/drug-free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Interested in joining our team? Go to indeed.com and search Vrable Healthcare