Mini Mixed Berry Bread Pudding for the Holidays
- 4 cups cubed whole grain bread
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ½ tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat 8 souffle cups or ramekins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the bread cubes and berries. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon until well combined.
- Distribute the bread and berry mixture into each souffle cup or ramekin. Pour egg mixture into each. Top with walnuts or pecans. Bake 20-25 minutes or until bread pudding is set.
- Drizzle each with maple syrup and serve immediately.
Cooking Tip: Use frozen berries so you can enjoy berry bread pudding year-round.
Variation Tip: Use diced apples instead of berries.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 182mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
- Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Cook Time: 20-25 mins
- Total Time: 30-40 mins